20120416

presentation - short speech

5years babe, 5years.It’s been quiet long time I’m leaving my study life. All those good memories always in my heart and will never erase. I miss every second of it such as shorthand, lecturer merajuk, naik prebet sapu, struggling for our exam day, preparing a group presentation, doing assignment till late night, making video on the last semester, etc. It was so much fun. How can I forget. uh! I miss it.

Because of that, I made my drastic decision to further my study.

Mind and whole body still shocked but no matter what, I have to face it. Since today, I do not know how to describe how I felt. I just follow the flow and get ready to gamble rumble in exam and presentation.

There is one day our lecturer gave us a choice whether to do public speaking in front of the class or one to one. We were shouting like cray to make sure madam hear our voice. padahal boleh aje cakap slow slow. takut punya pasai -.- Angin nervous sula datang. mulalah sakit perut datang. I try to calm and take it as positive way. *pujuk hati lara*

nasib baik last last madam agreed buat berasingan. yippy!

The law of the games;
  1. Pick one piece of paper
  2. 2minutes to write-down the points what-eva is in your head. -.-
  3. 3minutes to do the short speech.
  4. Must have
    • Greeting, introduction
    • Titled of the presentation
    • First point – explained – example
    • Second point – explained – example
    • Third – explained – example
    • Conclusion
The pictures taken when we’re outside of the class.
 
 tak sempat tangkap gambar time kak ain waving us. kami apa lagi gelak terbahak bahak.

Kak Ain doing her moves to ela-bo-rate her feeling. ghee!

sorry for bad quality photos. handphone cap hayam -.-

memang gugup but Alhamdulillah madam smiled. No other reaction nampaknya. Hopefully everything goes well. Now I can sleep tight. :)

1 comment :

Sue-Rya Qistina said...

huwaaaaaa..rindu moment mase kt uitm dulu..rindu kt bebelan lecturer, rindu kt garang lecturer, rindu kt kengkwn yg agak same2 kepala giler, rindu nk monteng kelas, rindu nk naik bukit tonggek..hahaha..rindu kt semuanye!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...