20120410

life in campus



I have been waiting for the day for some time. I am eager to learn new things in life. New year has giving me a new motivation to improve myself. A new motivation for a successful future ahead. Previously my weekend schedule will filled with a lot of activities such as window shopping, watching movies or went out with my family. But this year, my weekends schedule will need to change but I am all excited about it.
Excitedly, I got up early at 6 in the morning by myself which is very rare to me. Usually my mom sweetest voice will need to wake me up. Ironing my favorite baju kurung and getting ready for the class. I told myself this going to be a great day!
Nervous, excited yet worried filling the air inside the class as I entered the room. Most of my classmates were talking about English communication subject. My classmate having the same worried feeling as English is not commonly used among us.
The lovely teacher’s voice and presentation had calmed me a bit. Her explanation and clear English spoken had caught my attention. She had helped us to manage the class schedule to ease up the learning process. She even provides us references and contact details to help us to learn and understand the subject better.
 

Being a part time student, I find this very helpful and was very grateful for her affectionate to help the student to learn better. I find her approaches had influence the student to feel excited to learn and improve ourselves. During the class I need to introduce myself and sharing my view and expectation of the subject with my classmates. Of course being a Personal Assistant this is very usual to me. But, personally I want to converse better English because I know this will definitely help me in my career.
I am not good in controlling my nervousness. Reading an article in front the whole class is making me nerved wrecked. My hands tremble while reading the simple piece had end up making me making fool of myself. Accidentally I had pronouns Kepala Batas as Kelapa Batas. The whole class laughed and I wished I could just hide under the seat. But positively thinking I told myself “at least I tried” and urged myself to smile. So I got a new nickname, “ Coconut”.
My lecturer reminds us learning supposed to be fun and we should love the subject. Human being easily adapt to something they think they love and like to do it.
As for me challenges are part of life. Ups and downs of life cycle are created for human kind to think and cope with it. My decision to continue my studies while working is one of the hardest things I need to do. But today I think I start to enjoy every minute of it. 

3 comments :

Anum said...

all the best

Sue-Rya Qistina said...

teringat zaman mase study dulu..hehehe :D

mama qis said...

sama la kita.. i ni lagi lah... i skg jadi,seorg isteri,ibu dan student! Ya Allah... mmg penat. tp demi mencapai cita2!
kpd ko, all the best k! masa zaman muda dulu dh byk sia2. skg hampir tua,so, bykkan aktiviti berfaedah.

i miss u badly friend! :,)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...